Re: [NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 01:04:16 PST

Hello Again Woo!
Yeah, many times it seems like a Black-Hole of e-mails
but thank goodness there are e-mail filters... Well,
it seems they were not shipped yet but I will print up
a shipping label on Sunday so they can get out on
Monday VIA UPS Ground. I will be sure to e-mail right
after I print the shipping label...

Well, like I said before I always have discounted Mac
and Newton items... I was actually working on a
Newsletter for all prior customers, but, it my be
awhile 'til that is done... Mean while you can always
go to my site (www.macsruscomputers.com) or my eBay
store (http://stores.ebay.com/Macs-R-Us-Computers)
both have a great deal of discounted items... Well, I
will be sure to keep you posted.

Please let me know should you have any questions or
concerns.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis