Re: [NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 00:25:38 PST

Thanks Mark,

Just making sure my email didn't get in an email-black hole. :-o

Great to know you 'heard' me. :-)

I'd appreciate an email with a tracking number when it's shipped.
I'm pleased to know all the items are in stock, our group can really use them.

If you like, you can keep me on an email list of 'clearance stuff', kinda like the www.geeks.com way of selling/sending notices to regular customers to keep product moving and cash flow flowing... sorry, had to. It's 4/1!!!

Thanks again.!!!

Woo.