Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #175 Refreshing Newtontalk Digest for a Change!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 11:21:27 PDT

Clare, Marty,

I make no apologies. Intellectually, I stand as a 'lesser mortal' to many people, some of whom are non-contributing members of this community. I do my best to cajole them to remove their thumbs from their posteriors and give something back to the Newton Community.

Some people prefer the limp-wristed, pacifistic approach. I prefer to tell it like it is.

How is it that I have time to mount an aggressive job hunting campaign, help out two nonprofit groups, write community proposals, work in my garden, help my elderly neighbors, fix up my own house, conduct research, edit eBooks, and still have energy to help my significant other with other chores? The way I see it, few people keep a busier schedule than myself, and I make time to help give something back.
There are NO excuses.

Now, here is a smiley face to make you all feel less threatened. :O)

Warmest regards,

Matt K.