Re: [NTLK] WTS Turbo Upgrade

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 21:44:14 PDT

Hi,

Just wanted to make this offer before I change my prices.

Those that I have spoken to and made arrangements about a Turbo
Upgrade need not be concerned as the price will stay the same.

I'm offering to do the Turbo Upgrade right now for $75 plus shipping.
I've got the parts and have already done another test trial again.
This upgrade is designed to fit without any case modifications and
your case will close flush as it should originally.

I'll offer 5 Turbo Upgrade to the list.
I will be offering 1 on eBay up for auction starting at $75 plus shipping.
After which future eBay auctions will start at $100 plus shipping.

After doing the trial install this evening I see the need to increase
the price. This is in part due to the labor to solder micro
sub-miniature surface mount switches and also the case modifications
to accommodate the switch.

You can always do this yourself or contact other sellers such as Ferdi.

Contact me for additional information or purchase off-list.
Please be aware that I only have a limited supply of parts which I
ordered for this offer. So ask now as I might not purchase more parts
for more installs...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung