Re: [NTLK] perfect hardware

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 06:38:45 PDT

        Those that use them seem to *really* like them, but the learning curve
can be steep. What *I* want is either a way to hook my MicroWriter
chord keyboard to my Newton or money enough to afford it's descendent
the infrared CyKey chord keyboard and getting someone to write an IR to
keyboard driver for the Newton. You use chords (like a piano) and can
get about 40 words per minute one-handed without breaking a sweat.
Unfortunately, none of the other chord keyboard designs are as well
laid out as the MicroWriter/CyKey--bah.

On Apr 10, 2005, at 10:17 AM, Alex Santos wrote:

> I assume a one handed keyboard would be an interface nightmare. Correct
> me if I am wrong. Anyone have experience with one handed keyboards?

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net