[NTLK] Jaggies.... AAAHH!

From: Harrison Jordan (harrisonjordan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 14:18:42 PDT

Hi Guys,

I have followed some tips on newtontalk but I still have jaggies! When
I use my stylus to write, the ink appears perfectly accurate when I
apply my stylus somewhere near the middle of the screen. When I apply
my stylus to near the top of the newton screen, the ink appears like 3
mm below where I applied the stylus. When I apply my stylus to near the
bottom of the screen, the ink appears 1 mm above where I applied the
stylus. I have tried calibrating and I've tried using some tips for
calibrating from newtontalk archives, and it barely helps!

A couple hours ago I had the problem where the calibrating repeats
itself after i clicked the three "x's", but now that problem barely
occurs.

Thanks guys,

Harrison