Re: [NTLK] Jaggies.... AAAHH!

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 05:56:18 PDT

>A couple hours ago I had the problem where
>the calibrating repeats itself after i clicked
>the three "x's", but now that problem barely
>occurs.

Experience and list wisdom suggests cracking the case, disassembling your Newt to get the back side of the front bezel, and shaving off an inside edge that's pressing down on the digitizer.

I've bcc:d you a bmp that has a sketch of which edge it is that typically causes the problem. Note it's the inside face, not the outside face. The list won't receive the attachment. :-(

I cracked mine two years ago to address its jaggies and they've never returned.

Doug