Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering & Macs R Us

From: mwc (newt_at_cogans.net)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 07:57:57 PDT

Matt,

Before you agree to promote Macs R Us and its founders, Mark and Dave
Jozaitis, you should ask around and check out their ebay feedback
comments. They specialize in short-shipping quantity orders, blaming it
on their customers, and covering themselves by routinely practicing
what eBay calls "feedback extortion". I'd be glad to share the details
of my one and only experience with them, but to make a long story
short, I was surprised to have several folks -- at least some of whom
are NewtonTalk veterans -- send me unsolicited accounts of their own,
strikingly similar, bad experiences with the Jozaitises and Macs R Us.
The only way that *I* would distribute their "business cards/magnets"
is with a big, red circle-and-slash across them.

-Michael Cogan