Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering & Macs R Us

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 08:34:13 PDT

Hello Matt!
Well, a great deal of such occurrences are mainly
caused by human error, when one sells well over 200
items a month it does happen where so customers orders
can get messed up. As some of you may remember some
problems of people getting the wrong Newton's a few or
so months back, I had personally worked with all
members on NewtonTalk to correct there problems - and
everyone that I could help was helped... You are more
then welcome to hold your own opinion about Macs R Us
Computers, but I would ask not being so personal
regarding names of people, thats just how *I* feel.
Please let *me* know if you had a problem with your
order, so that I may correct it, if I do not know
about a problem I can not correct it. I do *not*
force people to do anything such as feedback, nor did
I say any one must advertise for me, I simply asked,
and that is all that I will do.

To be quite honest, I am very offended by your
statement ("The only way that *I* would distribute
their "business cards/magnets" is with a big, red
circle-and-slash across them") while I know this is
how you feel regarding the matter, with out trying to
contact me *I* feel such harsh statements should not
be made.

Well, please contact me if you would like to correct
your situation.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis