[NTLK] Problem rebuilding 2X00 battery

From: Tom W. (tom.wilkinson_at_weeklyzone.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 15:30:54 PDT

I have come back to the little green friend in a big way with a 2100 and and
eMate. Both need battery rebuilding.

My wife (the mechanical one in our family) followed the online directions at
www.pda-soft.de (what an amazing resource site this person has!), and we
ordered a bunch of tabbed AAs off ebay (enough to do eMate and 2x00).

The trouble is, when she put the new batteries in the battery casing of the
2x000, they seem to stick up a bit, making it difficult to put the cut-out
lid back on.

Is this a common problem or did we do something wrong?

Thanks

Tom