Re: [NTLK] battery Question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 00:08:02 PDT

You should see the same scenario as inside your battery compartment.
The batteries are obviously on the opposite side and therefore should have
the same markings if they were in when the leakage occured.
If you check the batteries more in detail you will easily find the leakage
because there should be even more acid stuff around...

Cheers
Johannes