Re: [NTLK] Jaggies, Jaggies, JAGGIES, ARGH!

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 06:42:48 PDT

>In the last two weeks or so, my Newt has
>become unusable for anything except book
>reading. I have a bad case of the Jaggies.

1) Wiki.

Snap a digital photo of it for inclusion on the wiki. If anyone else has a unit with jaggies, please do the same. Add it to the wiki or ask for help adding it to the wiki. That way we can talk about it and show it to newcomers. There's a link for the wiki on www.newtontalk.net.

2) Go to the wiki and search for

   repair

to find out who is able and willing to repair the unit. I'm going to be receiving and fixing a jaggies-affected unit shipped from a list member in New Zealand sometime soon.

Doug Parker