[NTLK] Control iTunes with your Newton

From: Eric (ntlk_at_axelny.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 04:04:00 PDT

Several people have asked me how to control iTunes via their Newton. I
have found an answer.

I just came across a program called browserTunes
(http://homepage.mac.com/markburgess3/browserTunes/index.htm).
This program is a small Web server that lets any computer or device
with a web browser remotely control iTunes.
I have tried it with Newtscape on my 2100 and it seems to work
correctly.
It has various output options, including standard HTML (with or without
album art) and a simplified "PDA" style.
The screen for the standard output, without album art, fits perfectly
on a 2100 in portrait mode.
I tried it with a wired Ethernet connection, but it should also work OK
with the wireless drivers.

Eric

Standard disclaimer: I have no association with browserTunes.