Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:04:53 -0400

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:04:52 PDT

DJ,

I've been keeping my eye on this one. It's $265 with WAAS enabled and an
external antenna. And they have volume discounts.

http://mightygps.com/pccard.htm

Here's a snippet from the website...

"MightyGPS PCMCIA includes NMEA-0183 output, WAAS enabled, one serial I/O,
and position & velocity filtering. It is one of the most powerful GPS
receivers for laptops on the commercial market."

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile