Re: [NTLK] Jaggies follow up - plus a hypothetical...

From: Moe (hugeu2fan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:59:30 PDT

Scott,

Psion's have historically been known as rock-solid and productive
little machines. I certainly wouldn't be ashamed to use one. I'm
pretty sure the platform is now discontinued like wtih the Newton, but
just like us, there's bound to be support sites, archives, and
listservs. One of my friends had a 3 series which proved to work
well, but it was a bit boring for my tastes. The 5, I believe, is a
much better and more interesting/capable machine.

Morris Rieger