Re: [NTLK] How do I connect my e-mate 300 to my wireless network?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 20:51:47 PDT

On Apr 30, 2005, at 10:53 AM, Micah wrote:

> I imagine there are innumerable notes to this somewhere - i am
> obsessed with my emate 300. where and how do i find information on
> connecting it to a mac os x network?

Welcome to Newtons Anonymous, you've passed the first step, admitting
you have an obsession.

Can't help you with the specific question (my emates are still in
pieces awaiting hinge repair, and haven't made the wireless jump yet)
but you could start here:

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WiFi

And the list archive is also a great resource:

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/

Search the archive for wireless and you'll be reading for days.

More people will chime in I'm sure, but it's a weekend, and usually a
little less traffic on the list. One key question with wireless is does
your network pass Appletalk packets. What sort of base station are you
using?

Good luck!