Re: [NTLK] SonyEricsson/Newton now Bluetooth from Newton

From: Pascal (cyberdog_at_attglobal.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 23:00:38 PDT

 hello Marty,

yes what you say is correct: the P900 (and P800 and P910) are Symbian OS
based phones and not to be compared to the T68 or T610 series.

I have both T610 and P900 and have no problem whatsoever syncing with the
T610 on my PowerBook G4 running MacOS 10 latest version.

Can't help you on Bluetooth to the Newton, as I don't use this. I am still
struggling to get my Newton connect to my wireless LAN... still haven't
managed to do so.