[NTLK] Newton and a few Accs

From: Wally Guittard (xpert54_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 09:49:25 PST

More Newtons

  I have 2 of the H1000 MPs with stylus all working
and in very nice condition $20.00 each shipped

 Several of the H0059s MP 110s, some of these have the
flip cover, some do not, some are refubs and some are
used. All working and the case's are in very nice
condition $17.50 each shipped

 Several of the H0131 MP 120s a few of these have the
Newton 1.3 OS some have the 2.0 OS and two or three
have a program called Pocket Quicken.
  $22.50 each shipped

 Nib rechargable batterys for the Newton 110,120 and
the 130. extra Nickel-Cadmium battery pack part#
H0074LL/A. I use a couple of sets in my personal
Newtons with no problem.
  $17.50 each shipped

  Newton external modems part# H0005. These little
gems work With two AA batterys or a external PSU. I
used one with two AA batterys and faxed my Ex
employer. Worked perfect.
    $15.00 each shipped

 Software/Documention. I have a few sets of the
software to set your Newton up on your computer
Mac/PC .
    $10.00 each set shipped

   A few of the Newton VHS Tapes NIB. I believe these
came with the H1000 as I have not found them in any
other box except those. $12.50 each shipped

  A very limited number of the documention packages
that came with the Newtons, Manuals for the MP H1000,
Still shrink wraped, Manuals for the 120s they have
some other small books with them, In original
packaging
  $12.50 each shipped

  Newton slip covers (not the leather carring case)
these are black slip covers and have the Newton logo
on them. They fit the 100,110,120 and the 130 with or
with out the flip cover on. They have a hard insert
sewin into them to protect the LCD on the Newtons.
   $12.50 each shipped, photo availble on request

   TIA

http://farechase.yahoo.com