[NTLK] Anyone out there printing to a network?

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 20:28:13 PDT

With the move to USB and network aware printers, has anyone out there
figured out how to print to a network printer? I have the print pack and the
Newton serial to parallel converter. But in this day and age, parallel
printers are becoming more rare. So the logical and convenient method would
be to print through the Newton's network interface. I have a Newton 2100upg,
an Ethernet card and a wifi card, all working perfectly. I have a Epson, USB
printer shared on an XP box. So, any insights?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/