Re: [NTLK] LapStand

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 06:03:42 PDT

I called the lumber yard.
It's called "Azek"
A 3/8" thick by 4 x 8' sheet costs $85.00.
This is what I used to make the LapStand.
I also have sheets of this material in 3/4" for other projects, shelves,
boxes, you name it.

Unless you can make use of the standard 4 x 8' sheets you may want to
use another material such as Plexiglas which you can get at Home Depot
or Lowes in a smaller size and lower price. Or even plywood if you had to.

John

9/21/05 John Hay issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?