[NTLK]

From: Melissa Mintel (melissamintel_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 03:57:09 PDT

Hello Everyone,

Is there a database for the Newton from which I could export files
to FileMaker 7 or 8? I'm about to begin my dissertation research
in Italy, and for my first short trip I'll be traveling the length of
the
country by train and so I won't be taking my PowerBook along.
I thought about getting a Treo phone, then just a Tungsten, but
of course I'd rather be able to use one of my Newtons.

I've been taking care of my mother who's had medical problems
since April, so I've been out of touch and apologize if this question
has come up recently.

Thanks!

Melissa Mintel