Re: [NTLK] Halfway towards a 'Getting Things Done' solution?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 10:01:24 EDT

Adam Tow's NewtToDo is my primary application my on my 2100 as well.
All I really need are multiple to-do lists and notes related to each
one (and occasionally sub-projects). I've been implementing GTD this
way for over a year (although I do go through periods where I totally
flounder and ignore my to-do lists).

I, like Steven, don't want to clutter up my Newton especially Names.
MoreInfo is something I've looked at before, but I've never been that
interested in it. However, I did play with HyperNewt at one point and
I should dig it out again to help solve my project issues.

One thing to note is that it's very easy to "go back" when using
HyperNewt. I have to admit, the majority of the third-party software
on my Newton is from Adam, with Eckhart a close second (although
Eckhart's does its work more transparently).

I'll see what I can do with attacking this from a different angle.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com