Re: [NTLK] Grande Newton Offerings

From: Randy <longhawl_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 10:00:30 EDT

My personal preference is that you come up with a
fixed price and see how offers go from there. I
haven't bought or sold for a while and I'm not sure
what going rates are at the time though. Or put up a
list and let people make offers.

Make sure you have PayPal (as much as I dislike it
it's still the most useful of the evils out there) for
transactions.

I know the feeling about keeping these alive, I've got
enough 2100 parts and extras back to survive a couple
of nuclear strikes, doesn't keep me from wanting more
though. "...if one is good, ten are better."

Randy

--- John <OceanCity@mac.com> wrote:

> "...if one is good, ten
> are better."

I need suggestions as to how best approach