Re: [NTLK] keyboard-only on 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 07:10:54 EDT

With all windows closed try a down arrow key to highlight a button on
the button bar. One tap should get you to extras.
Press return to open.
Navigate through this window with arrow keys. Or press 'apple key
+shift key+t' to move to other files in extras drawer.
Hold down the apple key for a few seconds to see other key shortcuts.

This should get you started. You will be able to enter text in some
dialog windows but not be able to change some selections.

Good luck

Woody