[NTLK] 'this unit requires immediate repair...

From: simon <simski_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 03:52:56 EDT

the factory calibration has been lost. it will not charge batteries
until this problem is corrected'

is the message that my 2000 is showing me every time i turn it on. it
has been doing this for the last couple of years, but the battery is
charging fine. It all happened after a huge system crash when i was
testing two internet browsers at the same time, (newtscape and anothe i
forgot)

i think a bit is set wrong somewhere and it could easily be corrected
if i just new where to look..

and btw, a full reset, clean whipe, cold reset, warm reset and over
week without power did'nt help, so it is somewhere in flash i think...

any ideas?

--
met vriendelijke groet
Simon Claessen