Re: [NTLK] 'this unit requires immediate repair...

From: James Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 05:11:22 EDT

It might be possible that if the bit in question were known, some of
the developer tools out there could flip it...

As for full reset, clean wipe etc., have you tried the complete back
to the rom reset? The one that even nukes system patches, which IIRC
is performed by booting up with a different language rom card inserted?

Perhaps one of our resident gurus knows more about this particular
error.
Good Luck!

J. Tyler Nichols