Re: [NTLK] Exporting as an OPML file

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 16:01:25 EDT

it seems like something that eckhart köppen or simon bell could do.
they worked some on routing in specific formats, i believe.

so the answer would be ... maybe.

/ ®

PS. in fact im using a similar setup and id like to be able to route
OPML files as well. the most common thing is that you send one or a
couple of outlines to other people, its not always that you want to
sync them with your own computer.