Re: [NTLK] Flash cards

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 18:04:11 EDT

> I am looking for a flash card, specially now that I
> have a MP2100.

Russ Bravo and myself still have some of the 20MB cards for sale.

They'll set you back 12.00 Euro with proof of donation of at least
5 Euro to either NewtonTalk or the Worldwide Newton Association,
otherwise 18.00 Euro, plus shipping at cost.
If you join the WNA and send proof, you'll get a card for free
and shipping will be on us.
The cards come formatted and tested in the Newton model(s) of
your choice.

In case you're interested, you should buy from Russ if you live
in Great Britain or from me if you live in Germany. If you live
anywhere else on this planet, it wouldn't matter as far as the
cost of shipping is concerned.

Best

Frank