Re: [NTLK] Tibet

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 15:05:43 EDT

On 8/29/06, John Coady <jcoady@mac.com> wrote:
> Can Tibet be used with any digital camera or is it restricted to
> specific list of cameras?
John,

Since I was discussing this earlier with someone else I'll chime in.
There is a list somewhere I believe on UNNA OR you can do a google
search for tibet, coolpix serial - I think that should pull up the
list.

The issue is that (I belive) this setup only works with a Serial
connection. And most new cameras are USB... the newer Nikon CoolPix
4500 though it has a USB sync cable actually has a special serial
cable also which might be able to be used with the tibet software..
though I don't recall anyone trying it yet... but the Nikon CP 950
definitely works...

HTH

--
God bless,