Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 00:27:58 EST

I too use 2400mAh NiMh rechargeables, but I only get two weeks of useful
power from them (and I only use my Newton for about 20 minutes or so on
Sundays). After 2 weeks, the power level is down to about 25%. At that
point I recharge the batteries, because I've had the machine die on me when
juice was less than 17%. I've never gotten better than 2 weeks of life from
these batteries, even when they were new. Do some 2100's use less juice
than others, or do you gentlemen have better NiMh batteries than I do?

Best,

James Wages