Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 09:48:46 EST

Surly the price of the software should reflect what its worth to a
customer? I'm
sure a programmer would value his software much higher. I'm sure
if I hand made a pair of jeans and it took me days then I would want
£400
for them... but I would not buy a pair for £400, unless there was
added value.

  If the software it no longer updated or supported then its price
should reflect that.

And your comments on dividing the cost by the copies he may sell....
it would
make sense to sell more at a lower price than less at a higher. The
price of
ATA support makes people question its worth and if they may purchase.
If the price was lower then no one would hesitate at purchasing a
software
that is no longer updated or supported.

one of the many good things with newtons is that they are affordable
and cheap to run and own.
So don't price yourself out of the market.