Re: [NTLK] WiFi Problems

From: SF Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 00:03:13 EST

I'm interested in how this works for you since I've zero success trying
all the pointers and suggestions on all the web pages I've found
recommended here.
I've got my Newton to recognize my Orinoco Gold card, and is recognized
by my XP box via Netgear wifi router at home and ad hoc wifi connection
at the office. But that's all I can do. No nethopper connection. No
connection for anything, even though the Orinoco card is found... I'm
sick of trying to get this thing to work!
Wired network works fine, both to my xp box and to a Mac emulator on
same; wifi doesn't work either way.
Urgh.
Steve