Re: [NTLK] WiFi and more(now PB wallstreets)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 08:00:41 PST

On 2/16/06, Owen Collins <collinso_at_wlu.edu> wrote:
> BTW to put OS X on this machine you would need to use Xpostfacto. It
> allows you to put an OSX system on another partition of the drive. IF
> you do this however OSX can recognize the serial port in the back and
> you can install packages with it with NewTen. I found OSX to be really
> slow however.

Owen,

I thought OSX up to 10.2.x supported the Wallstreet right out of the box?
At least from what I read at other Mac sites.

Re: Speed - what processor do you have in your Wallstreet? I've upgraded my
233mHz to a G4/500mHz with 512MB (yesterday from Kingston Technologies) and
I'm planning on upgrading my 2GB HD to a 60GB HD I found in an broken
hand-me-down Archos JukeBox 10 (a complete surprise to me). All of these
upgrades are done on a shoe string budget or for FREE.

And thanks for the info - IF I get that far I'll then be able to check out
what's up with OSX & my Newton in the future.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung