Re: [NTLK] NCU and AppleTalk, no joy :-(

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 22:52:52 PST

    me> I've been over the wiki page,
    me> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NcuOsx, but I'm not
    me> getting anywhere.

Additionally, from another host running Linux, I run nbplkup which shows
AppleTalk services running, and I see a service named "Docker" running
on the Mac. But the Newton isn't seeing it :-(

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court