Re: [NTLK] Nitro/OBEX problem

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 10:24:17 PST

    Don> Was this the Toshiba drive that was mentioned in a previous
    Don> note? I have an old, old Toshiba CD-ROM drive (uses the
    Don> inserted trays - can't think of the real name), and there is a
    Don> "CD Tech" driver that works fine with it, where other drivers
    Don> don't. Contact me off-list if you want me to send it to you.

The Toshiba was the replacement and it was *supposed* to be compatible,
but it wasn't the same as what came out originally. What came out
originally was a Philips drive, but I don't remember what model (and I
junked it before realizing I might have a use for that old Mac after
all...).

Thanks for the offer anyway....

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court