Re: [NTLK] Problems with pen alignment

From: Tony Kan (tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 17:54:29 PST

Folks

Just for the record, after trying everything else, including trying the
grind the bezel trick, Doug Parker kindly replaced my screen after my 2100
developed the jaggies. No jaggies since.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand
[snip]
If that happens to you, the only thing to do is to
give up, go to eBay, and get yourself a new Newton. You will be glad you
did.

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but I fought my way through this for no purpose
for too long. --Barry
[snip]