[NTLK] OMP Battery Cage, series, parallel or both?

From: Ian Strom <macjunky_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 09:35:30 EDT

I was just wondering if the batteries in the OMP's battery cage are
series, parallel or both. It is most likely series but I just want to
be sure so I get things right and not put my precious Newton at any
risk.
Now, some points I feel I need to make so as to cut down on a bit of
the list traffic...
1. I refuse to use an original battery cage.
2. I am not going to buy one. (see #3)
3. I am sick of waiting 2 - 4 weeks for things to arrive in the mail.
4. No, I don't care how cheap it is. (see #3)
5. Buying one takes all the fun out of doing it yourself.