Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 17:43:37 EST

On 12 Mar 2006, at 21:02, Adriano wrote:

> If you have doubt about eBay,
> i can be of help on managing a redirect service from Europe to U.S.
> obviously for free.
>
> Consider that if i could manage to buy in quantity from the seller
> (say 8-10 units)
> as you can imagine we would get cheaper unit and shipping cost.
>
> If anybody is interested, please just drop me a line.

Adriano, this sounds like a very good idea. Count me in. I would
definitely take one.

Could I (we) pay YOU by Paypal? That would really help.

> - Some notes:
>
> Most of you really do not know who i am and why i should offer such
> help for free.
> [I comprehend at all people who will doubt on the truth in my
> offering here.]

Adriano, you need not worry, as you are clearly one of the most
trusted and respected members of the Newton-talk list.

I will gladly vouch for your genuine contributions to this community.

Having just received a NewtUSB and accessories from you, I must say
that I am really pleased at the quality of the product and the time
you put into the packaging. First class and very useful accessories.

> First reason is that i got the same help time ago, in this same place.
>
> Then i could add that i just would want to see the most of the people
> get in touch with the Newton enanchements available as for today.
>
> Hope some friends will get in touch here to leave some feedback.

Done!

> Kind regards,
>
> Adriano Angelillis
>
> 'Green is better'
> http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/

If you haven't been, then visit this website folks!

Regards

Jon