Re: [NTLK] works - footnotes

From: Eric Engle <engleerica_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 05:49:54 EDT

Hi!

Thank you all for your ideas; Well, basically it is
like this, I don't have a problem with making my own
notes using some markup code and then converting after
exporting from works to word.

What my real problem is, is how to import a word
document with footnotes to works as rtf - retaining
the footnotes.

The footnotes could come accross as rtf styl escape
sequences
(i think that is like this)
/* code */

it doesn't have to be pretty, but the notes can't just
be swallowed whole by the doc=>rtf=>works conversion.

I'll try to see whether i get any further on my own
but my earlier experiments resulted in imported text
but lost footnotes :(

I really hope I am wrong about this!!