Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton using Sheepshaver

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 18:05:34 EDT

My apologies. It probably was 7.5 or even 7.5.5. I must have upgraded
to 7.6

Nonetheless, I should make a correction:
Launching Newton Connection Utilities does not crash on itself.
Instead it presents a dialogue, "Could not initialize the Serial
connection because the Modem port is being used." My only option is
to select the "OK" button.

I am stumped, I don't know how to proceed. Help me if you can. Sorry
for being slightly off topic but it is indirectly about NCU but
related to the Newton.

Alex