Re: [NTLK] Newton IM help

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 00:02:31 EDT

Ok... I've gone thru every single jabber server that doesn't use SSL
that is listed on jabber.org (http://www.jabber.org/user/
publicservers.shtml) and all of them are offline or I can't register
with them for some reason. The only one I was able to use was
jabber.ngnet.it and kept getting "DNSerror" messages on NIM. It was
after trying for like 20 times that I realized that the server uses
IPv6, which I think is the reason why I'll never be able to use it.

If anyone has been successful finding a non-SSL jabber server, please
let me know.

Tovi