Re: [NTLK] Newton Flash Card Battery

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 12:22:55 EST

Thanks for the responses.
I did some more poking around and found a support article from Apple
that indicates my card doesn't have a battery after all. The document
I found is here:

It notes that Apple only issued one SRAM Card: a 1MB model. The 2MB
and 4MB were flash RAM with no battery, according to Apple.

So, I guess my Newt was confused when it told me my card's battery
was getting low. Tim will tell. I've backed up everything important
off of it, just in case.

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins