[NTLK] Error 48419 with Mail V

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 12:20:02 EST

Good Morning,
I'm getting an error 48419, and when I close the box, I get another box that
says "Unknown Newton error at 0C681508". Upon closing this box, I get
"Unknown Newton error at 0C606044". This occurs during the disconnection
phase of a Mail V transaction. I can close the disconnection box, but then
it goes to the "blinking star" and comes back when the star is tapped,
keeping my Ethernet connection open. I can get rid of it only by pushing
the reset button.

Any suggestions, or should I go back to Eudora?

Thanks,

Dale