Re: [NTLK] Error 48419 with Mail V

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 20:08:17 EST

> Yep!
>
> Sorry, I can't help you. Just to let you know I also see the same sort of
> things.
>
> I see a consistent problem when I minimize the Mail V status dialog box
> flashing star) and Mail V then opens new dialog boxes. For some reason,
> Mail V doesn't realize that the dialog box is minimized and creates
> multiple boxes that can't be closed (only STOP available). Pressing stop
> close them results in errors (-48400) and (-48200). Current suggestion is
> to not minimize the Mail V status dialog.

The solution I stumbled on was to disable the checking mail function after
sending something. It still hangs when I check mail during the storing
process, but I can stop that without error messages. So, its workable.

Another suggestion is make sure you have plenty of free space available on
> your storage card. Mail V will become slow and unstable if you have less
> than a Megabyte (1000 K) free. At least, that was my experience with my
> 28MB card.

Haven't addressed that issue yet.... don't have a large enough card.
That'll get fixed eventually. Right now the application is stored
internally.

Dale