Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 22:07:24 EST

I know, but, this is the exact demographic referred I believe as
"Highest-Value" type consumer that the iPhone is targeted to/at.

All I'm saying is that I think there are probably more than enough
consumers that fit this match, or match this fit, however you want to
say it.

When you're swirling around in the sky moving grains of sand on the
beach with tweezers to put a deal together the cost or the price or the
expense of the phone is inconsequential. I seriously doubt that the
iPhone will reach Sherman Antitrust levels of saturation.

All said of course, six hundred dollars is a lot of loot.

John