Re: [NTLK] Still no lovin' from my phone

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 03:38:19 EST

hmmm.

i cant really help you with much zak, not having your gear here to
test. on little thing though, that i remember from tinkering with
scripts, is that it could actually help to add a restart command for
the modem to the initial lines of the script. i dont remember what it
reads, can anyone else chime in here? is it "AT+CSQ"? i forgot...

on another note: has anyone succesfully managed to connect to the
internet with a 3G phone over BT? ive just abandoned the P990i "not-
so-smart" phone in favour of the w850i walkman phone, and theres a
conceptronics BT card stuck in the green friend.

/ ®

vänliga hälsningar / warmest regards,

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer