Re: [NTLK] Quote of the day!

From: Mark Harter <willmark_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 15:13:02 EDT

Maybe in the Utopian world of Star Trek this is true, here in this reality we call Earth, this is far from so.

There are plenty of inherently "evil companies", plenty out there for a buck, Apple is at least better then some in most regards. But as a whole Apple is a company that has earned my trust. And if the worst thing they have done to me as a customer is cancel the Newton.... I got to tell ya, I'm not loosing sleep over it. Its not like on February 27th, 1998 (or thereabouts) that the Newton suddenly stopped working... rather its expiration date/clock was started.

Mark