[NTLK] I need help with the last NTK issue for my first pkg.

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 19:02:44 EDT

As the subject says, I have worked out everything for my first NTK project,
another backdrop app. I know there are a butt load out there but this one is
set up just how I want it. Anyway my question. How can I get the Newton to
refresh/redraw the screen after I have changed the format of a proto through
the prefs layout? I have certain features that can be turned on and off via
the prefs but the change is not viable till I restart the app. Once I finish
this I think I'll be ready to start creating my sync app for the Newton. I
already have most of the PC work done.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)