Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 09:39:39 EST

On 3/9/2007 8:51 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> But regarding the Flash Card - I don't often ever hear of a card going bad
> either... if they do at all. But I would think the issue more likely is the
> Ejecting of the Flash Cards that causes most problems... but I'm guessing by
> experience here on this...

Yes true it is not common (unless it was used in something that eats
cycles for breakfast lunch and dinner). It depends on the card as well.
 Some really cheap cards are not built very well and don't last long.
But that is probably only applicable to the newer ATA cards (and the
newer USB flash drives) as I don't think I ever saw a "cheaply made"
Linear card. ;)

-Dan