Re: [NTLK] Shipping cost from Germany

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 18:09:58 EDT

Frank Gruendel wrote:
>> I should insert here that I'm using batteries rebuilt by
>> Frank, and I'm one of his very satisfied customers.
>> Shipping between the States and Germany is steep, so
>> think of my outlandish suggestion as a way to get extra
>> value for the cost of transporting your battery.
>> (Granted shipping would be cheaper than your flights,
>> but you'll get a brilliant vacation if you do it my
>> way!)
>
> Interesting way of picking up one's battery. If you do

That's how I had my 2000 upgraded ;-) took the family to germany and
sent the unit off to pixsolutions ;-) then off on a bike tour to Bavaria
and then I sampled some nice wines on the way back.

william

--
-- special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.